Welcome New Members and Returning Members!
Membership in Colorado Women Flyfishers entitles you to benefits such as the monthly meetings and informative programs, monthly club newsletter, eligibility to enroll in instructional clinics, CWF fishing outings, parties and social events, fishing buddy roster and lots, lots more.
Want to know more, check out this page: Membership Benefits.
Yearly Membership Dues
Our Membership dues cover a calendar year (January 1st to December 31st). If you renew or join after October 1st, your dues apply to the next calendar year. Our annual dues: $40
Online Application Process
To join or renew with the club, you can do it entirely online, by paper, in person or mail. We strongly recommend that you register online here and send your paperwork in if you prefer to pay by check rather than PayPal or Credit Card.
The application process involves three steps:
- Online Registration
- Acknowledgement of Risk Form (AOR)
To start the process, click here: Online Registration.
Print Application Process
If you want to print the Application Form and Acknowledgement of Risk form, you can find the forms on this page: Forms
Acknowledgement of Risk
If have already paid and just need to sign the AOR and send it to the membership director follow these steps:
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (if necessary)
- Download AOR form from CWF site – AOR Form. The instructions for downloading and saving with different browsers here
- Complete and digitally sign the AOR form using Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Save and email the AOR form to CWF Membership Director