So, you’re interested in joining our club, but you’re wondering one thing: Why should I join and what do I get for the $40 per year?
The answer is that you get way more for that $40 than you could have ever imagined. First, for a club, it’s actually a really cheap fee, but it comes with a lot of benefits, including:
- Access to our Members Only web site:
- Trip information
- Newsletters dating back to the origin of our club
- Member Roster with names, phone numbers, addresses, etc of our large organization of women fly fishers
- River flow and information
- Knowledge base articles
- Calendar of events
- Videos of our monthly membership meetings (this is a huge deal – we get speakers who are experts in a variety of areas to come talk to us each month)
- Enrollment in our club forum to ask members questions, get information about upcoming trips, find someone to fish with for the day, etc.
- Monthly Newsletter
- Access to our Monthly Membership Meetings
- Invitations to our picnics and holiday parties
- The chance to meet some of the most awesome women you will ever have the opportunity to meet!
No, seriously. Many of these women have been fishing for a very long time and are so happy to help anyone of any level with any questions they have.
Convinced yet? If yes, click here to see how you can quickly become a member: Application Forms
We hope to see you on the river or at one of our Membership meetings soon.